Welcome to the Business Planner – the one place for all your plans. Business Planner is more than just a planner – it is a tool that helps you break down your short and long-term goals and incorporate them into your daily life. It has been designed to encourage you to plan for the future, reflect on the past, but most importantly, act on the present. Think of it as a 24/7 life coach that fits in your backpack — always ready to challenge you to focus on what is most important, accept your thoughts and ideas without judgement, and prompt you to reflect on your everyday life. We hope that it becomes a place where you can unclutter your mind, allowing you to focus on the present moment.
Each part of Business Planner provides enough structure to act as a solid starting point, while still allowing plenty of room for customization. Its layout balances structure and flexibility to allow people from all different lifestyles to incorporate it into their everyday lives. Business Planner takes lifelong goals and breaks them down into smaller monthly, weekly, and daily steps.
3 different layouts
1. Annual layout: Helps you create a one year plan to reach your goals. Use this layout to mark checkpoints and deadlines in the monthly and weekly layouts. Define monthly focus points and decide on projects to execute.
2. Monthly layout: Helps you check in with your previous month, define your most important goals, break down your goals into actionable steps, and set deadlines. All data from the annual layout is also displayed.
3. Weekly layout: Incorporates your business and personal goals into the context of your daily responsibilities. Each week has sections for you to write in the week’s focus and the day’s focus, schedule appointments, list both personal and work tasks by priority, jot down the good things that happened, and a blank space to customize each week to your needs.
10 advantages of the Business planner in Excel
1. Track your goals: long and short term plan activities, monthly planning and weekly to-do-lists keep you on track and remind you of your goals
2. Get focused: weakly and daily focus points to keep you sharp
3. Don’t forget yourself: separate and prioritised to-do-lists for business and personal tasks. Only too often personal matters are of minor importance.
4. Unravel your thoughts: clear reports on 1-3 pieces of paper help you put your thoughts on paper
5. Challenge yourself: weakly challenges give you the opportunity to get positive results
6. Look at the bigger picture: the yearly and monthly calendars give you an overview, help you plan ahead and stay organised.
7. Stay in control of your time: a daily calendar helps you to plan activities and gives a clear view of your time spent on these activities
8. Remember ideas: never forget your goed ideas, jot them down
9. Stay positive: see the progress you are making and remain positive and motivated
10. Adjust to your needs: adjust the template to your needs – simply and fast – thanks to the great advantages of Excel
Also available in Dutch (both English and Dutch version are included). To be used for 2019, 2020 and/or 2021.
Demonstration video Business Planner
Please find below a demonstration of the Business Planner.
5 additional sheets
We added five extra sheets for making notes, keeping to-do-lists, tracking your habits, a contact list and a sheet to reflect on the last mont and planning the next month.