The Excel bookkeeping template – Premium Edition is an all-in-one solution for your accounting needs. Simple-to-use, easy-to-understand and very affordable.
Over 25,000 business owners worldwide use our free Excel bookkeeping template. On special request of your users we created the Premium Edition with extra features and extensive reports.
What is included in the Free Edition?
This free edition of the Excel bookkeeping template includes:
- easy recording of sales & income and purchases & expenses
- entering master data for customers and suppliers
- flexible fiscal year: start your business in any month
- balance sheet: all your assets and equity & liabilities
- profit & loss statement: how much profit are you making?
- reporting module for total sales and expenses and outstanding balances
- integrity checks throughout the template
- sales tax report: sales tax filing made easy
- opening balance: if you started your business in the past
- ultimate flexibility: change company data, master data, chart of accounts (categories), VAT rates, date formats, payment terms etc.
- fast and easy creation of invoices in 10 difference colours and 3 designs (adjust to your needs)
What extra features and reports are included in the Premium Edition?
You will find the following extra features and reports in the Premium Edition:
- dashboard: your most important information in one single sheet
- summary with a reconciliation of your cash position and all income and expenses per month
- top 10 lists: sales, expenses, customers, suppliers etc.
- time sheets: record and monitor time spent on your business
- time report: includes vital information on billable hours
- and time card: a detailed overview of time spent per day for a calendar year
Plus, we will maintain and update the Premium Edition on a regular basis.
How does this template work?
You can get started with the Excel Bookkeepting Template withiin minutes.
Follow 8 logical steps. And don’t worry, it is very simple, because a 10-year old can do this!
- Change settings
- Adjust categories
- Enter opening balance
- Add customers and suppliers
- Create an invoice
- Process transactions
- Report Profit & Loss Statement and Balance Sheet
- Do your sales tax return
Navigating your template
Navigate your template using the main menu or top menu above each worksheet.
Overview of the extra features in the Premium Edition
Please find below the extra features and reports.
The dashboard give you a clear picture of how your business is doing.
The first page of the summary report shows a reconciliation of your cash position and all income and expenses per month.
The second page gives you a good idea where your money is coming from and how you spend it.
3. Top 10
Several top 10 lists tell you exactly who your best customers are, how you are spending your money, what sales you have per month etcetera.
4. Time Sheets
The Premium Edition includes the possibility to track billable hours using unique reports.
A simple table lets you record time. Simply enter the date, select a category and fill in the hours worked. Include an hourly rate and customer for calculation purposes. The column Billable is automatically linked to the category but can be overwritten manually.
A Time Report is automatically generated showing vital information.
This also includes a report with time spent per category per month.
5 .Time Card
The Time Card gives you a detailed overview of your time per day for a whole calendar year.
Charles (verified owner) –
Upgraded to Excel Accounting Template