Excel Invoice Template For Small Business Owners
- 8 Professional Invoice Templates In 10 Different Colors
- Complete Invoice History Saved and Quickly Accessible
- Fully Customizable To Your Needs: Logo, Fonts, Colors etc.
- Suitable For Invoicing Both Products And Services.
Why Are So Many Business Owners Using Excel Invoice Template?
You don’t need expensive software to create and record your sales invoices.
In stead of installing and studying new software, using a well designed Excel template is much more effective.
And Microsoft Excel is standard available on most business computers (PC or Mac).
Create Excel Invoices In 3 Simple Steps!
Discover how easy it is to create your invoices.
Create professional looking invoices in just 3 simple steps.
1. Enter client & product details once
Enter your organisation details in the system once. Then add your customers and products/services in the table, so you can quickly and easily select them when recording sales.
Simply add new products/services or clients later to any of the tables.
2. Record your sales
Record your sales by filling just 5 cells.
1. Invoice number
2. Invoice date
5. Quantity sold
Add a subject line to your pleasing.
3. Print and save your invoice as PDF
Last step is to select and print your invoice. Save the invoice as a PDF-file to send it to your client by email and get paid faster.
By the way, did you know that invoices with color get paid faster than black and white invoices?
That’s Cool… But What Else Can Excel Invoice Template Do?
- The Excel Invoice Templates is the most professional and complete invoice system using Excel for Mac and PC.
- Suitable for all years – The Excel Invoice Template can be used for all years. No subscriptions.
- Full invoice history saved – All invoices are saved in the database. One-click lookup.
- Macro free! – Only formulas were used. No macro’s. Safer for you.
- Save as PDF – Save your invoice as a PDF, email the file to your client and get paid faster.